Wednesday 31 July 2013

Officially a Published Author!

Dear all,

As of this month, I am officially a published children's audiobook author! ;-)

Its been such an incredible journey so far and I feel like the best is yet to come! What started off as a college assignment with my first story, 'March of The Ants', has turned into this wonderful project and I have enjoyed every minute of it!

Speaking of which, this month I have launched a brand new website which features a new video page and as of today, my shop is now open! I've been working very hard to get this project up and running and I have to admit, the response has been amazing! I have met some lovely people along the way and I'm looking forward to returning to all the various Primary Schools and nurseries for presentations in September.

Over the next summer month, I will be going to many summer fairs and events, spreading the word with my little helpers and promoting our free audiobook download. Visit my website here: www.musicaudiostories.com to get yours!


I can't wait to begin my next adventure with my new story...

Anna-Christina

1 comment: