Sunday 20 September 2015

London Fashion Week Party & Catwalk Show

Well this was a rather awesome week!
First I was on radio on two different stations at the same time! My children's audio book made the Funky Kids Playlist and then one of my solo acoustic songs was featured on a rock Podcast.
Living a double life is so much fun lol!

My Band Lilygun has sold loads of albums in our Sale which we launched this month \m/ I'm very pleased.
Amazing things are happening for my business which I can't speak of on here but it's bloody fantastic! Then to end the week, I was invited by my Film & TV Professionals in London group to go to London Fashion Week Party & Catwalk Show!

I went with my beautiful friend Natalya and we enjoyed lounging on velvet sofas, sipping very expensive red wine and live DJs at the gorgeous No.41 Club in Mayfair. The cream of London designers were there to show us their delightful designs. The Catwalk Shows were really great especially the corset section. Then guests were invited to party the night away with models and fashionistas. The most Fabulously dressed Fashionista won a bottle of Champagne. We were robbed hahaha! It was also a good evening for networking and we met some very nice people including the creator of Lisser Moi and a cool photographer. Photos of the event were taken by top photographer Adam Tiernan Thomas (Chanel).

It was a fantastic night and a great way to celebrate the opening night of London Fashion Week.

This is the life...

♥ Anna-Christina

 
 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment