Sunday 23 August 2015

August Mini Break

Some major things have happened to me this month with Music Audio Stories and I'm sooooo excited! I will definitely post a news update about it all soon but I just wanted to write a quick post about my August Mini Break.

I was taken away on a super camping trip and it was so lovely to escape to the country and have a complete change of scenery. It wasn't all fun and games for me though, I still ended up working but I also took the time to really enjoy the beautiful surroundings I found myself in.

We began at Leicestershire and drove through Northamptonshire and Warwickshire and ended up in Darbyshire. The weather was mostly great which is a blessing when you're camping and we enjoyed long walks in the countryside and along a beautiful river.

I hope you're all having a wonderful summer too!

Here are some photos I took...
Enjoy!

♥ Anna-Christina

I love this little kettle! :-D

 How beautiful is this!






I wanted to go Quad Bike Racing but we didn't go! 



We followed this grass path to a lovely river.







No comments:

Post a Comment