Friday 4 December 2015

The Business Show 2015!

This week I was invited to two events...


On Wednesday evening, I went to a Business Seminar in Victoria. It was great to have a chance to learn something new about running a company and business as well as networking with other business owners. I have started to bump into the same people I've met from other networking nights now which is nice!






And yesterday I attended The Business Show 2015!


It's the UK's biggest business show with 25,000 visiting businesses, 350 exhibitors, 250 free seminars and Masterclasses. Held at Olympia, it was a great day out for us!

I've never been to anything like this before although I have been attending quite a few business seminars lately. Still I couldn't believe I was at The Business Show representing my own company!!! If you had told me two years ago I would be networking and socializing with other company and business owners in 2015 as a business owner myself, I would have laughed! I'm so proud of what I have been able to achieve in such a short space of time. I feel so lucky. Lucky that I have made something I love and I'm passionate about doing. Lucky that I get to work with amazingly talented actors and musicians on it. And lucky that I have the best team of people around me to help me make it all happen. I've had my share of ups and downs over the years but I have to say, I'm really loving my life right now and I can't wait to see where Music Audio Stories takes me...

Anna-Christina

Anna-Christina at The Business Show 2015 image

No comments:

Post a Comment