Friday 21 October 2016

World of Living Fashion

During London Fashion Week in September I returned to the gorgeous Millennium Gloucester Hotel for an exclusive Fashion Show - World of Living Fashion (WOLF). Hosted by Lex Wolf (Wolf Media), the event consisted of a fashion show featuring music by DJ’s, singers and other entertainers. Afterwards there was an opportunity to exhibit and interact with guests with beverages and Champagne.


Each attendee was given a copy of the latest Fab UK Magazine and a goodie bag with Technic cosmetics in which was nice. There were lots of designers showcasing their work and we enjoyed many catwalks throughout the evening.





I had my picture taken by Michael Bryant 


I've been to quite a few fashion events lately and I must admit, I have really enjoyed them. Maybe creating original music for these types of events should be on my "To Do" list! :-D

Anna-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment