Thursday 15 June 2017

My TV Appearance

This month I made my first TV appearance on the Ben Breakfast Show! I rocked up to Ben Television Studios on Tuesday 6th June after fighting my way through the rush hour on London Underground and some pretty horrible wind and rain in Tottenham Hale! I was invited with Dawattie Basdeo to do a live interactive interview about our latest project together, Nature's Rainbow Mindfulness Meditations for Teens album. The crew were brilliant and put us at ease straight away.

Anna-Christina and Dawattie Basdeo at Ben TV Studios in London
Dawattie Basdeo and I before the interview

At first, the thought of a 25-minute live interview seemed daunting but it went so quickly, I actually would have liked more time! Once the cameras were rolling, we didn't notice they were there and it was just us, having a discussion about why we created Nature's Rainbow and the importance of mindfulness.

Anna-Christina and Dawattie Basdeo live TV interview on the BEN Breakfast Show on Ben TV Sky Channel 182

It seems now more than ever before, people are looking to find ways to relieve stress and anxiety. We are living in challenging times. Parents and teachers are becoming more aware of the importance of introducing mindfulness, meditation and relaxation to young people and children. Schools are beginning to implement mindfulness into their programs and there are workshops and even retreats dedicated to mindfulness. It was wonderful to have the chance to speak about this on the show.

Composer Anna-Christina live TV interview on the BEN Breakfast Show on Ben TV Sky Channel 182

I think it was recorded so a link to the recording will be online soon.
I'll keep you posted!

♥ Anna-Christina 

You can purchase Nature's Rainbow here: https://magnificentmemagnificentyou.com

Anna-Christina and Dawattie Basdeo at Ben TV Studios in London
Dawattie and I feeling proud after our interview

Here is the recording of the show!


No comments:

Post a Comment