Friday 25 August 2017

Spotlight on LG

Word on the street is that Lilygun's new album Strength & Grace Rocks! 💜

The response to my second band album has been nothing short of amazing and I am still in shock that it sold out as fast as it did! We are currently talking about a re-issue but as we have other things scheduled in the next few months, it will have to wait...

In the meantime, check out some of the reviews we've had here: www.lilygun.com/reviews.
In particular a detailed track by track review by Graham Letchford which is fantastic!

I was also delighted when Belgium's Rock Your Underground made Inside their 'Video of the Week'. Hugues Bernard also interviewed me about Lilygun's new album, influences and my best live memory which you can read here: Rock Your Underground.

One more bit of Lilygun news...

Want a free song?

Sign up to Lilygun's mailing list and get one of my songs for free here - www.lilygun.com

This song is taken from my solo acoustic EP. It's called What Goes Around. It's featured on the new Lilygun album, but in a heavy rock version. I thought it would be cool for you to hear the original recording of the song before the album single version comes out. For more info on Lilygun and to get this song, visit my band's website here: www.lilygun.com

Anna-Christina 


Join Lilygun on soical media

www.facebook.com/Lilygun/
Lilygun Google+ 
YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment