Sunday 10 September 2017

Live Performance and Interview on Radio

Super excited be joining presenter Andrew Hobbs and producer Howlin' Anton Bleak on K2K Radio next week!


Here are all the details:

Live Performance and Interview on Radio

Thursday 14th September 2017


Facsimile Live Radio Show September - The Rocking Man 

I will be playing a special live acoustic set at the K2K Radio studio and talking about my band Lilygun's new album Strength & Grace.

I've been interviewed countless times on radio in the past but this will be the first time I am performing live! Massive thank you to my dear friend Ays Kura ♥ 

This is going to be fun...

Anna-Christina 
 

Want a free song?

Sign up to Lilygun's mailing list and get one of my songs for free here - www.lilygun.com

This song is taken from my solo acoustic EP. It's called What Goes Around. It's featured on the new Lilygun album, but in a heavy rock version. I thought it would be cool for you to hear the original recording of the song before the album single version comes out. For more info on Lilygun and to get this song, visit my band's website here: www.lilygun.com

Join Lilygun on soical media

www.facebook.com/Lilygun/
Lilygun Google+ 
YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment